The Power of Sound Healing
Level I - Introduction to Sound Healing
a CMA Accredited Course taught in-person by
Lama Brian Hilliard & Shannon van Staden
All of our Power of Sound Healing trainings take place in-person at a beautiful location in Brussels. The effective and deep transmission of the universe of alchemy crystal healing depends on this intimate in-person contact between two teachers and the students. With us working together in this way you will receive the highest quality instructions and hands-on training. The beautifully printed manual will be an invaluable reference as you begin to apply your sound healing skills in the world.
Putting Theory into Practice
Join our two-day training in the theoretical, practical and spiritual aspects of sound healing. The training begins with the theory and practical instructions on how to play Alchemy Crystal Singing Bowls® and how to care for your bowls. This is followed by a deep dive into healing practices that combine the sounds of singing bowls with the profound methods of mantra, visualisation, samadhi and pure intention.
- You get the tools you need to put into practice a sound healing practice for yourself
- You are introduced to the vast universe of topics which enrich your understanding
- You will practice mixing your own voice with the sound of alchemy crystal bowls: THE POWER OF SOUND HEALING
- You receive visualisation techniques which align with the purity of sound
The Practice of Crystal Sound Healing
You will learn five extraordinary healing practices which effectively use the bowls for oneself, friends & family, and the greater environment. It is a full immersion into The Practice of Crystal Sound Healing. The practice emphasises the personal intention to shift and transform problems of sickness, anxiety, fear, loss, broken heart, and all the daily challenges we face. The result is the discovery of an inspiring new healing modality. You can then deepen and expand healing wherever it is needed. The weekend is an exciting and inspiring entrance into the universe of expanding pure intention with crystal sound.
- You get a special practice that aligns with yoga and meditation
- You will discover the tools you need to transform adversity
- You will learn all about alchemy crystal singing bowls and how they are powerful assistants to well being
- Get the information you need to choose bowl sets that are just right for you
Vibration, Mantra, Visualization, Meditation
At the core of the training is the Healing Practice which combines singing the sound of seed syllables, pure crystal sound vibration you create from the Alchemy Crystal Bowls, visualisations, intention and the samadhi of deeply resting. In this way, you tune in completely to your own power of healing. The practice is accessible to anyone who desires well-being, transformation or increased ability to work with others.
- You will practice a healing modality in a way that is just right for you
- You will learn not only through words, but through theatre, ceremony, relaxation and play
- You get discounts only available to Power of Sound Healing training students (see below)
- Meet us at the Brussels Sound Temple for a free one-hour consultation only available to Power of Sound Healing training students
- You will receive further exciting discoveries, teachings and information for expanding your alchemy crystal sound practice
9:00 – 17:30 – Saturday & Sunday
- Sound Bath Healing
- Opening Circle
- Introduction to Alchemy Crystal Singing Bowls®
- The theory of crystal sound
- How to care for the bowls, and techniques for playing
- Individual practice
- The practice of Asking, Listening and Receiving
- The Practice of Crystal Sound Healing, Part 1 – The Spacious Sound of A
- Alchemies, colours, notes and chakras
- A Study of Harmonics, Binaural Beats and Chords
- The Practice of Crystal Sound Healing, Part 2 – The Clear Sound of OM
- Sound Bath Healing
- The Practice of Crystal Sound Healing, Part 3 – The Blissful Sound of HUM
- The chakras and endocrine system
- Practicing sound healing in groups of two
- The Practice of Crystal Sound Healing, Part 4 – The Expanding Sound of RAM
- The Practice of Crystal Sound Healing, Part 5 – The Accomplishing Sound of DZA
- Final exam that enhances learning
- Certification ceremony
- Sound Bath Quantumplations
- Elegant and warm training space in central Brussels
- 40 page beautifully printed comprehensive training manual
- Gift bag
- Personalised attention by two teachers
- 60 minute one-on-one consultation for selecting or expanding your bowl set, either in-person at the Brussels Sound Temple, or online (value €100)
- The course is Registered by the CMA – Complementary Medical Association. Certificate of Completion is received from Crystal Singing Bowls Europe upon passing course exam with a minimum of 80%.
- Once you have been accepted, you will be eligible for a discount on bowl purchases:
- €50 discount for an individual bowl. View the collection here.
- €333 discount on 3 (or more) bowls
- 11% discount on 7 (or more) bowls
- Future communications with exciting new discoveries to enhance your sound practice
You are not required to purchase an alchemy crystal singing bowl for Level I.
Places are limited to ensure individual in person attention – minimum 10 to maximum 16 students.
Level I - 2022
Level II - 2022
More information coming soon. Waitlist now open. Only for graduates of Level I.
8 & 9 October 2022 – L’éveil en mouvement, Rue des Carmélites 117, 1180 Uccle, Brussels
What I found most inspiring was the perfect blend of sound healing practices and the wisdom of the meditation practices that were shared for the benefit of self and others. I am most grateful for that. Thank you for holding such a beautiful and inspiring space for us all this weekend. Pure magic! – Magali, A., 2021
It was a pleasure to be in your presence and to receive the initiation into crystal bowl sound healing. I realize at a deeper level the delicate preciousness of each and every moment of movement, words and presence. Very powerful. I felt energized and clear headed. Now I am more curious about sounds … and ‘tuning in’ . – Katrin D., 2021
I was surprised about the effect sound has on our lives and well being – and on so many levels, and that there are Buddhist as well as scientific explanations to this. I realise the importance of how I feel when I play and what I can convey to others. It cannot be done lightly. There is so much more than just beautiful music and relaxation. I will be careful and mindful when I play for others. This weekend helped me understand why I am drawn to crystal bowls and how we are connected. Thank you. – Anna, I., 2021
I was inspired by the complexity of the effects of the sound frequencies and the amazing potential of the bowls. The passion and compassion with which this weekend was filled and the knowledge shared was truly inspiring! – Isa, S., 2021
What I found most inspiring was the constant reminder that each of us has love, joy, bliss and perfection within. It is already there and always has been and all we need to know is how to tune in and find it. It is very comforting to be reminded that you are already whole. Thank you 🙂 – Mateja, A., 2021
I love the practice of combining the bowls with chanting. Chanting works really well for me and has a profound effect on my mind, body, mood, energy level etc. – Jolien, L., 2021
I was able to deepen the knowledge and connection with the singing bowls. To feel the vibration of each of the chakras and seeing the colours was absolutely amazing! Thank you Shannon and Brian! – Jiayi, M., 2021